The Hochelaga-Maisonneuve area, commonly called HOMA, is considered the new Plateau Mont-Royal and is undergoing revitalization for some time now. Several new retail stores have opened in the area in recent years. This state of the art building enjoys an excellent visibility. It is located in one of the busiest intersections in the sector and is well positioned relative to its competition. This property is a benchmark throughout the HOMA neighborhood. Nearby, there are several recognized banners, such as Jean Coutu Drugstore, Pharmaprix Drugstore, National Bank of Canada, Laurentian Bank, only to name a few. As well, there is more than 37,500 vehicles passing in front of this building each and every day, not taking in consideration a large pedestrian flow, which makes this site a destination of choice for your business.
- Available Area: 2nd Floor: 4,886 s.f. / Office
- Available Area: Ground Floor: 4,895 s.f. / Commercial
- Available Area: Basement: 4,937s.f.
- Base Rent: To be Negociated
- Additionnal Rent: Upon request
- Building Area: 19,345 s.f.
- Parking: 12 Dedicated Stalls (in an adjacent building)
- Category: Commercial
- Year of Construction: 2002
- Other: New lease
- Availability: To be Negociated